SonAriz Financial’s COVID-19 Response
Starting Monday March 23rd, we will be closing our lobby to protect our customers and employees and to follow the CDC’s guidelines for not congregating in groups of 10 or more.
In response to the COVID-19 outbreak, our executive team is monitoring the status of the virus in our area and planning appropriately. SonAriz Financial has implemented a business continuity plan to ensure we continue to offer our customers continued access to financial services during this time of uncertainty.
- Our store is cleaned and sanitized multiple times a day. Workstations and desks are sanitized after each use.
- Employees are required to wash their hands in accordance with the CDC’s recommendation of 20 seconds.
- Sanitizer is readily available for employees and customers to use throughout the day.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- We have advised our employees to stay home if they feel sick or are returning from an area that has been identified as posing a coronavirus-related risk.
- All employees have been instructed to follow the CDC recommendations regarding travel to these countries and should self-quarantine for 14 days.
- We have also tightened our Company travel policy and have asked leaders to make prudent decisions regarding large meetings to help prevent the spread of the virus.
ACCESS TO ACCOUNT
We understand the need to be cautious during this time. That is why we are recommending customers to utilize their online account to make payments and view account details at https://www.sonariz.com/login/. If you prefer to not have an online account, we can also take payments over the phone and through a no login webpage at https://www.sonariz.com/pay/.
We will continue to monitor the situation and update you on any changes.